Transferring references from Norart
It is possible to save individual references as a file in Norart. This file can then be imported into your EndNote library.
Look up relevant references
- Click the title of the one you want to transfer
Select «[RIS]» under «Other formats»
- Save the page that appears in your browser as a text file («* .txt»).
- Select «Import..» from the «File» menu
- Browse to saved file (see above)
- Click the «Options» button at the bottom left of the dialog box to bring up more options
- Select «Norart – UiB» under «Import Option»
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library