Transfer of references from MLA International Bibliography
It is possible to transfer references directly from the MLA database to your own EndNote library.
Note that not all browsers support direct transmission.
(See more on Direct transfer using Safari.)
- Search for and mark current references in MLA
- Select «RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc.)»
- Check that the correct choices have been made and click on the button in the bottom right corner of the dialog that appears. Then click
- The process further depends on the browser and how it is set up.
Choose to open the file (in EndNote) if this comes up as an option.
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library