Transfer of references from MathSciNet
You can transfer references directly from the MathSciNet database to your own EndNote library.
Note that not all browsers support direct transmission.
(See more on Direct transfer using Safari.)
- Search and mark current references in MathSciNet
- Select «Citations (EndNote)» under «Batch Download»
- Then click «Retrive Marked»
- The process further depends on the browser and how it is set up.
Choose to open the file (in EndNote) if this comes up as an option.
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library