Transfer of references from IEEE Xplore Digital Library
You can transfer references directly from the IEEE Xplore Digital Library database to your own EndNote library.
Note that not all browsers support direct transmission.
(See more on Direct transfer using Safari.)
- Search and mark current references in IEEE Xplore
- Select the «Citations» tab under the «Export» menu
- Select «RIS» as format and «Citation & Abstract» as content (see below)
- Click «Export»
- The process further depends on the browser and how it is set up.
Choose to open the file (in EndNote) if this comes up as an option.
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library