Transfer of references from GeoRef
You can transfer references directly from GeoRef to your own EndNote library.
Note that not all browsers support direct transmission.
(See more on Direct transfer using Safari.)
- Search for and mark relevant references in GeoRef
- Click «Save»
- Select «RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc.)»
- Make sure the database sends the file to «EndNote, Reference Manager and ProCite» and click «Continue» at the bottom of the dialog box
- The process further depends on the browser and how it is set up.
Choose to open the file (in EndNote) if this comes up as an option.
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library