Transfer of references from ASFA
You can transfer references directly from the ASFA base to your own EndNote library.
Note that not all browsers support direct transmission.
(See more on Direct transfer using Safari.)
- Search and mark current references in ASFA
- Click the «All save options» icon above the references
- Select «RIS – EndNote, Citavi, etc.»
- In the next dialog box, make sure the correct choices are made and click
- The next steps depend on the browser and how it is set up.
Choose to open the file (in EndNote) if this comes up as an option.
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library