Transfer of references from ACM Digital Library
It is possible to search references in the ACM Digital Library and then transfer them directly to your own EndNote library.
Note that not all browsers support direct transmission.
(See more on Direct transfer using Safari.)
- Search current references in ACM Digital Library
- Select «EndNote» as the export format
- Click «download» when the reference is displayed in EndNote export format
- The further procedure depends on the browser and the layout thereof. Some will transfer the reference directly, while others will require several steps (see link above for using Safari).
- We strongly recommend to always check that the information is in the correct field in the EndNote library